We, Nippon Paper Papylia Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Nippon Paper Papylia), have established the information management method and system in order that we comply with laws and regulations related to Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other norms regarding the acquisition method of personal information, management of personal information, and use of personal information.
We declare that we shall steadily implement various measures in accordance with this basic policy.
Personal information protection declaration
- Nippon Paper Papyria declares that it shall comply with laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- Nippon Paper Papyria shall manage personal information strictly and appropriately, and shall take complete measures to prevent leakage, loss, unauthorized access, and falsification.
- Nippon Paper Papyria shall collect personal information appropriately and shall not provide it to third parties without prior consent of the individual.
- Nippon Paper Papyria shall respond appropriately to inquiries regarding personal information.
- Nippon Paper Papylia shall ensure that its employees and employees of its subsidiaries are thoroughly informed about the above.
(Identification of purpose of use of personal information)
Nippon Paper Papyria shall not use personal information for any purpose other than the following:
- Labor management and personnel management for Nippon Paper Papyria employees:
- Responding to inquiries from customers, shareholders, business partners, etc.:
- Providing proposals and information regarding Nippon Paper Papyria's products and services.
(Limitation of scope of use of personal information)
Nippon Paper Papyria shall limit the use of personal information to the following scope:
- Share and jointly use within group companies centered on Nippon Paper Papyria Group and Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.:
- [Items of Information that can be shared and used]
The name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address, contract details and proposal details, and information regarding products and services:
- Provision of personal information to contractors:
- Personal information shall not be provided to third parties except with the consent of the individual person or in the following cases:
- When disclosure is required by laws and regulations:
- When disclosure is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent of the person concerned:
- When disclosure is particularly necessary for public health or the healthy upbringing of children, or when it is difficult to obtain the prior consent of the person concerned:
- When disclosure is necessary in case national agencies, local public entities or a person entrusted by them carry out tasks stipulated by laws, and obtaining prior consent of the person concerned is likely to impede the execution of the tasks:
(Legal collection of personal information)
Nippon Paper Papyria shall collect personal information appropriately and legally.
(Safe management of personal information)
Nippon Paper Papyria shall strictly manage personal information.
- Nippon Paper Papylia shall manage personal information appropriately and strictly to prevent leakage, loss, unauthorized access, destruction, or falsification.
- At Nippon Paper Papylia, the head of each department shall carry out educational and enlightenment activities for all employees to appropriately handle personal information.
- Nippon Paper Papyria shall conclude agreements stipulating that personal information should be handled appropriately with contractors that are provided personal information and shall periodically confirm the status of its management.
(Business operator of handling personal information and the person responsible for controlling the personal data to be shared and used)
Business operator which handles personal information and the person responsible for managing of sharing and jointly using personal information:
- Business operator’s name: Nippon Paper Papilia Co., Ltd.
- The Address : See here
- The Representative’s name : See here
(Response to inquiries about personal information)
Nippon Paper Papyria has set up a contact point for inquiries regarding the disclosure of personal information, etc., and shall respond in a reasonable manner without delay in accordance with laws and regulations.
[Nippon Paper Papyria Personal Information Inquiry Desk]
Administration Department, Nippon Paper Papyria Co., Ltd.
Phone number: 03-6665-5810
Reception hours: 9:30-17:00 *Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
(Change in basic policy)
The basic policy may be changed as necessary.
The latest information is posted on the website of Nippon Paper Papyria Co., Ltd.